The BlueMed Coordination and Support Action (CSA) in collaboration with the BlueMed Group of Senior Officials Working Group (GSO WG), the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) and the European Commission (DG Research) launched the national consultations across the non-EU member countries with the aim to extend the BlueMed Strategic and Research Agenda for Research and Innovation (SRIA).
These are the forthcoming events:
- June 25th 2018 by National School of Marine Sciences and Coastal Management (ENSSMAL) Algiers, Algeria;
- June 26th 2018 by the National Institute of Marine Sciences and Technologies (INSTM) Tunis, Tunisia;
- June 27th 2018 by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) Ankara, Turkey;
- July 3rd 2018 at the Higher Council for Science and Technology (HCST) Amman, Jordan;
- July 6th 2018 at National Institute Of Oceanography and Fisheries (NIOF) Alexandria, Egypt.
More information about the BlueMed Initiative: http://www.bluemed-initiative.eu/