Upcoming Event: COST Awareness Day
The UE Programme COST is organizing an online awareness day for the Near Neighbour Countries´ Research Communities on the next 11th March 2021.
The 2-hour event is designed to explain the rationale of the COST Programme and participation options in COST Actions.
Speakers will highlight the most relevant information allowing successful participation in COST Actions’ activities.
- Welcome words, COST Association
- Introduction to the COST Programme, COST Association
- COST international cooperation approach, COST Association
- What is a COST Action and how to get involved in it?, COST Association
- Benefits of participating in a COST Action, COST Action participants from COST NNCs
- Q&A session
Zoom link: https://cost-eu.zoom.us/j/82770337134
Further information here: https://www.cost.eu/events/cost-awareness-day-nnc-research-communities/